The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overlook Motel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Overlook Motel - Page 3 Empty
PostOverlook Motel

Overlook Motel - Page 3 41822369_f91d19c9c0

A rather run down motel, the exterior looking as if the whole building should be bulldozed to the ground. The sign in the window once upon a time flashed the word 'office' now it is just a lone 'I' that flashes. You won't find much here, but it does provide a bed, and a shower, maybe if you're lucky enough the water will even be hot.

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Overlook Motel :: Comments

Kain Reaver
Re: Overlook Motel
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:20 am  Kain Reaver
He looks down at her and looks directly into her eyes. "Will you marry me?" Time seemed to stop once he asked the question. An eternity seemed to pass. His heart raced against his chest. He expected her to bolt out of bed and run away, and he wouldn't be too surprised if she did.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:15 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith reached up, cupping Turel's cheek in her palm while looking at him quizzically. "I'm madly in love with you as well...what is it you want to say?" Concern marred the perfection of her pale blue hues while she looked at him, feeling so at ease and at him with him.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:12 am  Kain Reaver
Turel wanted to belong to her, but he was afraid to ask her what she wanted. After a few minutes, he works up the courage to ask. "Lillith, I.... I'm madly in love with you. And... I want to be more than just lovers. And even more than boyfriend/girlfriend. I...* his courage is shot down by fear for taking things too quickly, and he shuts his mouth, for he's afraid if he were to ask her to marry him, that she'll get scared and run away.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 am  Samantha Reaver
Softly and tenderly she brushed her cheek against his while resting atop him, a giggle just behind her lips that wanted to escape, created by unbelieveable happiness. Lilith knew she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Turel but was uncertain if he wished for the same.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 am  Kain Reaver
He keeps her in his arms, softly stroking her hair and letting her rest on top of him, his legs locked with hers, their oneness continuing, arms wrapped around her in a tender and loving embrace. He sighs happily, feeling ecstatic that he's found a more meaningful woman in his life, and he will die to keep her in his life. A thought crossed his mind, a thought of them going out to get married. But perhaps he may be thinking to hastily. They did just meet after all.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:53 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith imagined the feeling she had was like a young girl finding true love for the first time, but she felt something deeper, she felt a connection with Turel, as if a bound had been created between them. Having never felt like this that she could remember she didn't have the words to explain how she felt other then to say "I love you too Turel" while she hugged him just as tight, never wanting to part from him.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:48 am  Kain Reaver
The night was romantic, passionate, and tender. Turel made love to Lillith for the first time, every movement and touch was sensual. Nothing about it was rough or harsh like it had been the night before. Every moment spoke to Lillith, telling her that the love he has for her is real.

Hours passed as they made love, soft moans escaped their lips as the passion built, their fingers intertwined and squeezing their hands firmly. And then the climax. The point where they both reached their peak at the same time, giving themselves truely to the other.

Turel never let Lillith go as the two remained in bed, cuddling and kissing each other softly, and he spoke the words they found for each other recently, and wholeheartedly. "I love you Lillith!" He hugged her tighter, keeping her form ever closer to his as they remained as one, cherishing the oneness they now shared in perfect harmony.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith's hands softly roamed over Turel's strong back, feeling the muscles rippling beneath her hands with even the slightest move he made. She wraps her legs around his and loves the feel of his weight against her while she continues the passionate, sensual kiss.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:36 am  Kain Reaver
Slowly, Turel rolled on top of Lillith, and continues kissing her softly and lovingly. His hands roamed her body, not to give her pleasure, but to appreciate her body, pleasure being a result.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:15 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith trembled softly in Turel's embrace while her lips ever so gently press against his, there is nothing forced nor rushed about the kiss it speaks only of softness and love while her arms wrap around that of his form, her shapely body pressed close to his, marveling at the warmth of his skin.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 am  Kain Reaver
He slid down in the covers just a little just so he can be face to face with her. Gently and lovingly, he strokes her cheek, gazing deep into her eyes as he keeps holding her tight to him. Turel closes his eyes and gently places a kiss upon her lips. And it was the most tender kiss he's ever done, one that told Lillith of his love for her.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:06 am  Samantha Reaver
His touch gives her comfort that she has never known and the sincere look on his face says more then his words do and the look in his eyes that makes her heart skip a beat muct be the look of love. A soft sigh passes over her lips and her eyelids fall closed while just taking in his gentleness, a gentless that she didn't know he possesed at their first encounter together. She wondered how that gentleness would be in bed, if he would make love to her or if it would always hold that rough edge.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 am  Kain Reaver
He adored her smile as his eyes met hers and with a finger, he gently caressed her lips, taking in every line, curve and softness. His other hand softly rubbed up and down her back, just comforting her and letting her know that his feelings and love for her is true.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:57 am  Samantha Reaver
"I asked mostly out of curiosity since this is all new too me, and partly out of concern" she answered him honestly and openly seeing no reason to hide anything from him. Lilith then placed a soft kiss on his chest before again smiling up at him, her fangs peering from behind her full lips.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:52 am  Kain Reaver
He was struck by her question, and it took him aback for a moment before he answered. "Did I love her? Yes. Do I still love her? No. Will I ever love her again? Well, that depends on what happenes with us. But since we both love each other and if we continue to love each other, then no, I will never love her again." He looked down at her with slight concern. "Are you worried I might go back to her?"
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:48 am  Samantha Reaver
Out of instinct Lilith leaned up and placed a kiss on the tip of Turel's nose then smiled into his pale, blue hues. "It is just very rare that I sleep is all." Softly she began to trail her slender index finger over his chest, amazed at how easily she was able to get used to such closeness and tenderness and how natural it seemed. "Do you still love your former wife?" She asked suddenly, as since it was on her mind she wasn't going to just let it sit there and cause her to wonder.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 am  Kain Reaver
"I slept rather well actually. Better than I ever have in my life to be honest." He looked at her with a concerned look. "How come you did not sleep? Were you not sleepy?"
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am  Samantha Reaver
Spotting a cockroach crawling on the wall just above where they lay, Lilith's eyes flashed to crimson just as the disgusting bug burst into flames. "Actually I didn't sleep..." she had started to add some sort of pet name after her words, but that was something she certainly didn't have any experience with. "What about you?" She asked while wondering for a brief moment about his former wife.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:36 am  Kain Reaver
He smiled when he heard her speak and hugged her tight. "How did you sleep?" He kept her in his arms, happy to have found love once again. He thought he would never find love again, yet here was this woman, and he fell madly in love with her.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:30 am  Samantha Reaver
Hearing Turel's deep timber Lilith tilted her back so as she could look upon his handsome face, her body still partially drapped over his. "I love you too"
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 am  Kain Reaver
Turel woke from his slumber, still holding Lillith in his arms. He smiled softly and kissed the top of her head ever so gently. Whispering softly "I love you.", he just layed there and enjoyed holding her so very close to him.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:18 pm  Samantha Reaver
Lilith hadn't slept at all, for she seldomly did anyways, but for this day she had stayed awake for different reasons. She had laid there silently, just listening to Turel's even breathing, her head rising and falling as she kept her head on his chest. She hardly moved for fear of disturbing him during his slumber. She knew she should get back to the meeting with that man who's name she still hadn't garnered, but for now, for this precious moment she was taking some time to herself.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:49 am  Samantha Reaver
Lifting her head from his chest she looks upon his ever relaxing face "I love you too Turel Reaver" she then lays her head back down on his chest marveling at our perfectly they fit together.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:46 am  Kain Reaver
Turel kisses the top of her head and softly rubs her back, keeping her warm in his arms. He has missed the feel of someone in his arms, and this woman seemed to fit more perfectly than Ariel. It was as if Lillith was made to be held by him. "I love you Lillith von Rijn." he says softly as he brushes his cheek to the top of her head, finding himself falling even more in love with her as he drifts to sleep.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:41 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith just lays there in the silent room listening to the beating of Turel's heart and how his breathing grows more shallow as sleep pulls him deeper into it's embrace. She smiles against his chest and enjoys this perfect moment, hoping there might be many more to come.
Post   Sponsored content

Overlook Motel

Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Cimmerian :: Public Sector-
Jump to: