The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overlook Motel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Overlook Motel - Page 2 Empty
PostOverlook Motel

Overlook Motel - Page 2 41822369_f91d19c9c0

A rather run down motel, the exterior looking as if the whole building should be bulldozed to the ground. The sign in the window once upon a time flashed the word 'office' now it is just a lone 'I' that flashes. You won't find much here, but it does provide a bed, and a shower, maybe if you're lucky enough the water will even be hot.

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Overlook Motel :: Comments

Kain Reaver
Re: Overlook Motel
Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:45 am  Kain Reaver
Turel steps out of the shower and dries his body off, before summoning new and clean clothes upon his form. A black t-shirt and black, baggy denim jeans now clothe him as he steps out from the bathroom. Ice blue eyes catch the beautiful Lillith as soon as he steps out into the room and a soft smile draws upon his lips. "Hello my love! Back so soon?" he asks with a soft chuckle.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:52 am  Samantha Reaver
A mist seeps in through a crack at the bottom of the door and enters the room, it swirls around itself much like smoke would, but moves as if by a guided force. Traveling in a rolling motion across the worn carpet of the room it swirls upwards upon reaching the bed, growing taller and almost taking on a shape. Hovering motionless above the bed it suddenly pulls into its own form then reveals that of a female vampire. Lilith sits on the edge of the bed, leaning back on the palms of her hands with her shapely legs crossed and awaits Turel to step back into the room from his shower.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:44 pm  Kain Reaver
Waking up from his slumber, Turel opened his eyes and looked about the room. Not seeing Lillith, he figured she had to tend to something. Missing his beloved already, he turns to get out of bed, and he spots a note on the endtable. Picking it up, he smiled as he read her note, and kissed it softly before gently laying it back down. "I love you too!" he said softly before standing and hopping in the shower to get the dried blood off of his body.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:59 am  Samantha Reaver
With each step Lilith took away from the door to her room and into the parking lot her form began to seem to begin to swirl about herself and rise up into the air as a fine mist, starting with her sandle clad feet and progressing upwards until the last of her vanished and floated away on a current that guided her way.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:21 am  Samantha Reaver
Finding a pen and paper Lilith pens a note in her nearly flawless script 'Turel I had to step out and tend to a meeting, I shouldn't be gone long. And I hope you don't mind but I added my cell number to your phone. I love you!' Once fonished she places it on the table on Turel's side of the bed, grabs her things and exits the room softly closing the door behind her as she steps into the crisp night air.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:07 pm  Samantha Reaver
Upon turning off the water Lilith grabs a towel and begins to dry her body, the cotton of the towel rough and scratchy against her skin, the towel itself ragged and tread bare, the edges tattered with thread hanging from it. Folding the towel neatly when she finished she then layed it in the corner so if housekeeping came by they would replace it with a fresh one. Turning to her luggage that sat against the wall she pulled out some clothing, black stretch leggings and a charcoal grey sweeter that had a boat neck collar line and came down, hugging over her hips, finally she put a chucnky belt around her waist which slung down over her left hip. Her damp ebony hair fell softly on her shoulders after she quickly run a comb through it. Grabbing a pair of black sandels she made her way out of the horribly lit bathroom, a soft smile across her lips as she sees Turel still sleeping soundly. Sitting down in a rickety chair that sat in the corner of the room she slipt the sandles on her foot and stood back up looking for something to leave a note for Turel incase he awoke while she was gone.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:02 pm  Samantha Reaver
Rising from the bed Lilith walks into the bathromm, her hand seeking out the light switch as she enters. With a flick of the little lever nothing happens for a moment before the flourescent lights come on for an instant then off again before then begin to just flicker and finally stay on, casting it's dim light over the dingy and small room give it the look out of something in a B rate horror film. Not having to move to far from the door Lilith turns the water on to the shower which comes out as just more then a trickle. With a sigh crossing her lips she figures it to be better then nothing as she stands under the water and does her best to clean herself, the light in the room occasionally flickering out before she had finished.
Samantha Reaver
Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:24 pm  Samantha Reaver
With the sudden flutter of her eyelids Lilith finds herself staring at the ceiling realising she had drifted into a rare slumber. Her soft, smokey laughter fills the room and she rool over placing her full lips against Turel's cheek "seems you wore me out my dark lover" she whispers to him while he continues to slumber. Their bed absolutely ravaged, the sheets and their bodies covered with now dried blood. Siting up she swings her shapely legs over the edge of the bed intending to shower and then go out for a bit to seek the man with whom she had been speaking with and then return here before her love awakens.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:50 pm  Samantha Reaver
The sheets were now soaked in each other's blood as well as numerous bruises, cuts and abrasions on each other's bodies, all derived from the pleasure they had given and received. Although it had been almost brutal in nature she felt a tenderness and a love that hadn't been there the first time.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:45 pm  Kain Reaver
He chuckled and began to pleasure Lillith in numerous ways, and in every way. He took his time at first, loving how she screamed in pleasure as he continued his pleasing ways. Then once he needed pleasure, Lillith returned it. And Turel loved every bit of it.

The two then ravaged the other, and it was rougher than the first time. Moans and screams of pleasure rang from the room as they took out their most carnal pleasures on the other.

The manager knocked on the door after getting complaints from them making noise, but he walked away once he heard how rough and viscious the two sounded. He had heard things like this before, and he always left them to do their thing.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:25 pm  Samantha Reaver
Lilith's back arched at his touch, feeling as though her whole body was on fire by Turel's touch. "Mmmmm always need ravaging by you" her voice seemed to purr as she spoke ans her tone was even huskier and more sultry. Her arms wrapped around him tightly, pressing him against her.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:22 pm  Kain Reaver
"Does my love need more ravaging? Cuz I can definitely ravage you if you need more... attention." He chuckled seductively and rolled on top of her, nibbling on her neck and and giggling as he explored her body with his hands.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:14 pm  Samantha Reaver
"Hmmm stay in bed all day with you or leave? Such a tough decision." Her laughter still filling the room as she spoke. "That all depends, do you intend to ravage my body again?" A sultriness came into her eyes as she looked at him, for it was clear she couldn't get enough of him.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:43 pm  Kain Reaver
He chuckled softly and hugged her tight. "I'm not opposed to staying in bed all day, but if there's somewhere you need to go, then I won't hold you back." He didn't want her to go, but he didn't want to keep her from her doing whatever she needs to do. He knew he would see her again.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:16 pm  Samantha Reaver
The smile on her face never seems to leave the whole time her and Turel stay snuggled together so closely. The sheets had long fallen away down to her waist, but Turel's body heat kept her plenty warmm. Lilith lifted her head again to look upon his handsome face and kissed his scar "are we going to lounge in bed again, or do you think we should actually get up?" Her smokey laughter filled the room as her smile grew warmer
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:17 am  Kain Reaver
"It is. That's why I never downloaded it." He chuckles softly and the cell phone stops ringing. He tightens his arms around her, holding her so very close to him, never to let her go. A sigh of happiness escapes his lips, and he nestles Lillith into his arms a little deeper.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:14 am  Samantha Reaver
Forcing her lower lip out in a pout she then made it tremble as though she were about to cry, she knew with her looks she would be convincing, but she didn't want to worry him. "Secret lovers? Isn't that a bit girlie for you babe?" She finally asked playfully.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:10 am  Kain Reaver
Turel just shook his head and chuckled. "No my love. That ringtone is the default one. Meaning that the person calling isn't saved in the phone. So I don't know who that is." He then decided to crack a joke, and hopes she didn't take it seriously. "My girlfriend's ringtone is 'secret lovers'." He tried to keep a stright face while he spoke, but that just didn't happen. "I'm joking." He added, just to be sure that she knew he was only kidding around.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:57 am  Samantha Reaver
Hearing the sound of the cell phone she turned her head and looked in the direction it came from "not going to answer that? A girlfriend or something?" Her head tilted to the side softly and looked back to Turel's face.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:50 am  Kain Reaver
A cell phone rang, and it emanated from Turel's pants pocket. He ignored it, but part of him wanted to answer the phone, the other part of him wanting to see who it was, for it was the default ringtone he set, not one of any of his contacts. For now, he let it ring, just wanting to spend time with his love.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:45 am  Samantha Reaver
She deepened the kiss, but not in any sexual way, but in a loving way, using the affection to express her love without words. Perhaps this is why she had always run from the idea she was actually waiting for Turel to enter her life. She kept him so very close to him, not caring that they knew next to nothing about the other, she knew they loved and that was what made her happy.
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 am  Kain Reaver
He kissed his fiance lovingly and passionately, his arms wrapping tighter around her, never to let her go, for he was now hers and she was his, and he couldn't be happier. He sighs so very happily, keeping his beloved in his arms, and he now finally understood just what his brother felt about Samantha. He never did grasp what it was, but now he knew. Turel loves Lillith with every fiber of his being, and he'll never stop, even after death.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:34 am  Samantha Reaver
Tears of happiness brimmed Lilith's eyes, make them appear even bluer while she tightened her slender arms around the large form of her now fiance. She couldn't help but laugh at how quickly things had changed in her life, but she didn't care for she had actually found happiness, and she believed it would last. "I love you so deeply Turel!"
Kain Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:29 am  Kain Reaver
Shock and amazement struck him as she said the words he hoped she would say, and his arms wrapped tighter around her, his heart exploding with love and happiness. "Oh I'm so glad! I love you so damn much!!" He couldn't contain his happiness, and he wanted to tell everyone about the good news, but at the same time, he somehow didn't.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:24 am  Samantha Reaver
Her eyes widened before she blinked several times as she looked at him, not feeling the urge to run from him, but instead to hold him closer. Her smile broadened into one of true happiness and for a minute she couldn't find her voice so she just hugged him tightly before she again meet his eyes with her own. "Yes I will Turel!! Nothing could make me happier."
Post   Sponsored content

Overlook Motel

Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Cimmerian :: Public Sector-
Jump to: