The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overlook Motel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha Reaver

Location : With my husband, my eternal love where I shall always remain.

Overlook Motel - Page 4 Empty
PostOverlook Motel

Overlook Motel - Page 4 41822369_f91d19c9c0

A rather run down motel, the exterior looking as if the whole building should be bulldozed to the ground. The sign in the window once upon a time flashed the word 'office' now it is just a lone 'I' that flashes. You won't find much here, but it does provide a bed, and a shower, maybe if you're lucky enough the water will even be hot.

Last edited by Samantha Reaver on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com/index.htm
Share this post on: reddit

Overlook Motel :: Comments

Kain Reaver
Re: Overlook Motel
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:39 am  Kain Reaver
He lets his love for her wrap around her like a cocoon, letting her know that she would never have to worry or have any fear while he held her, and if she wanted to sleep that it would be ok. His eyes begin to close and he feels sleep beginning to take him, but he won't ever let anything take him away from her.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:33 am  Samantha Reaver
With her head resting on his chest she drapes her body partialy over his, the feel of his arms around her giving her comfort, and she did feel safe. Hearing his words she knew them to be true, he wasn't going to let her go this night. Her eyelids slid closed, but she had no intention of sleeping but instead to just lay there and enjoy this feeling for who knew how long it would last.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:28 am  Kain Reaver
He kisses her once again, pressing his body to hers, keeping her and protecting her from harm. He knew he didn't have to, but hecouldnt help himself. He knew she was the one for him, and he'll do whatever it takes to keep it that way. Softly partin their kips, Turel pulls her head onto his chest, rubbing the back of her head softly, telling her it was ok ro relax and let him hold her, for he wasn't going to go anywhere, and he wasn't going to let her go all night.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:24 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith's mouth opens and then closes and for a brief moment she looked like a fish out of water grasping for air. Her whole body stiffened and she felt as though she might bolt from the room, but the tender kiss still made her lips tingle and the words were music to hear hears and she couldn't stop herself, nor did she want to. "I love you too"
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:19 am  Kain Reaver
Completely undressed, Turel makes his way to the other side of the bed and slides underneath the covers next to Lillith, wrapping his arms around her and covering them up to keep them warm from the cold. He chuckles softly and snuggles her closer in his strong muscular arms. "Of course. I'm... I'm..." he says no more and instead kisses her passionately, letting his love for her speak for itself. He then breaks the kiss and whispers words he hasn't said in centuries. "I love you."
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith looks at him for a moment "you were planning on staying had I not asked?" She unties the belt of her satin robe and it falls open revealing the front of her naked body before it slides from her shoulders and to the floor, pooling at her feet. With a tender smile she slides into the bed, wondering what it will be like to sleep in the arms of another, in the arms of the man she loves. She pauses a moment as it dawns on her that she admitted to herself what it is she feels.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:06 am  Kain Reaver
With a soft smile, he says with pride. "I wasn't going anywhere anyways Lillith." He smiles more and takes her hands in his and leads her to the queen size bed, pulling the covers open for them to slide into. He begins to undress, somewhat eager to spend the night holding Lillith in his arms.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:01 am  Samantha Reaver
She stepped in closer to him, not to try and seduce him in any manner, but to just feel him close to her, to just feel his warmth. Slender hands slid lightly over his back while the passionate, yes tender kiss continued and she felt as though she were floating in air, and she too knew what she felt. Finally she pulled back from the kiss, pale blue eyes again meeting pale blue eyes. "Stay the night? Or several? Or just move in?" Her tone said she was just teasing at the moving in comment but there was a hint of seriousness in her eyes.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:56 am  Kain Reaver
He got lost in the tender kiss, and he kissed her deeper, with more passion and tenderness. He felt his heart somehow uniting with hers and he knew she couldn't be more perfect. He was beginning to realize what it is that he felt for her. Love.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:53 am  Samantha Reaver
She had started to speak, but quickly found herself lost in his eyes that mesmerized her so. Her arms wrapped around his waist and her heart beat so loud she was certain he would be able to hear it, for in her ears it seemed as thunder. She allowed herself to step in closer to his form, feeling him and seeing him completely differently then she had earlier. As his head tilted down hers tilted up and as tender as his kiss was, hers was just as gentle, and said so many things to him that she had yet to utter.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:47 am  Kain Reaver
"Well, to be honest, I simply followed you. Forgive me, but..." he stood up, set his glass down and slowly made his way over to her, took her glass from her, and set it down before stepping close to her and slowly wrapping his arms around her, holding her tenderly to his form and giving her his warmth. "Something has drawn me to you since the second we met. There's something I find about you that's just so... so... captivating." He pulls back just a little to look into her eyes, and he gazes deeply into her soul.

For what seems like an eternity passes, and slowly, suspensefully, he leans down towards her, and ever so gently presses his lips to hers, kissing her with a tenderness he's never known before.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:40 am  Samantha Reaver
She already missed the feel of him beside her, the warmth of his hand holding hers. "No, you did nothing wrong, and I wish you would stay. I very much enjoy your company." Her head tilted down a little, her ebony hair faling forward over her face before she looked up again. "How did you find me by the way?"
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:35 am  Kain Reaver
He squeezed her hand in return before she got up. He watched her walk to the other side of the room and he felt as if something may have been said that caused her to stand. "Its ok. Thank you though. ... Is there something wrong? I'm not making you uncomfortable am I? I can leave if you wish. I know by me being here was pretty sudden and if that's the reason, I'll understand if you wish for me to leave." In his mind, he hoped that she didn't want him to go and wanted him to stay, and his wish for that showed a little upon his face.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:29 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith found his honesty refreshing and her hand was suddenly holding his and she gave it a gentle squeeze of reassurance. "I am sorry you had to go through that, but not so sorry that you're free now." She was back to speaking her mind, but now she wondered if she was saying to much. Suddenly she released his hand from her own and rose from the bed, and walked across the room from him, leaning against the wall still holding her glass in her slender hand.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:24 am  Kain Reaver
He looked down and away after she asked her question, and noted the empty ring finger upon his left hand. Almost nervously, he spoke. "I... I was married once. But we divorced a very long time ago. I haven't seen her ever since." He looks back into her eyes. "But she means nothing to me now. She did at one point, but not any more. I had to move on. I'm looking for someone who has... darker tendencies and doesn't mind my alignment to the darkness. Though I'm not truely evil. I do have a good side somewhat. I just don't necessarily embrace it. I favor the side of darkness to get what I want. She was the polar opposite of me. Too good for what I was looking for." He hoped she didn't get scared or want to leave because he had been married before.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:11 am  Samantha Reaver
Trying to steer the subject away from her, her thumb continues to brush against Turel's hand. "You have no children of your own, or wife? I suppose a man like yourself wouldn't. Like to be tied down with such family obligations," she laughed softly at her comment and found herself moving in closer to him
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:06 am  Kain Reaver
"No its just me, my brother, my sister-in-law and my nephew. That's all the family I have. The only family I have." He paused for a moment as he took a sip of his wine, savoring the flavor before swallowing the crimson liquid. "What about you? Do you have any family?"
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:58 am  Samantha Reaver
The warmth of his hand on hers radiated through out her, and for a split second her eyelids fell closed, enjoying the feel, the touch. It had been longer then she could remember since another had touched her in such a tender manner. There was nothing lust filled in the action, it felt genuine...right. "oh, so you have family? More then just a brother?" She felt her thumb lightly grazing over the skin of his hand as she spoke. The tenderness on her face that she used as a mask was gone, all that sat before Turel was her true self.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:53 am  Kain Reaver
"Von Rijn. That's such a lovely name! And it sounds important somehow. and I'm simply asking because of the obvious. I'm interested in you." He said softly while placing his hand over hers and scooted in closer to her. "My last name is Reaver. I have no idea how I got that name. I didn't even have a name until I met my brother and he was the one who told me my name."
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:46 am  Samantha Reaver
A tender, almost loving smile danced across her full lips. "Von Rijn" as she spoke it a very subtle accent could be heard on the words. Her head tilts slightly to the side while continuing to look upon Turel. "Why the fascination with me?" Her hand rose, bringing the glass filled with the crimson liquid, to her mouth. Taking a drink she continued to look at him, her eyes seeming to never want to leave his face.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:42 am  Kain Reaver
As if he'd known her for years, he sensed her displacement and wanted to put a hand upon hers to tell her that its ok. But he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, so he refrained from doing so. Once she spoke of her last name, curiosity begot him. "What is your last name if you don't mind me asking?"
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:38 am  Samantha Reaver
Her shoulders rose and fell in a shrug while she looked down at her glass. "My first name I have always had, so I assume it is my given name. As for my last time I took that from my favorite painter." Her voice become hardened and stiff as she spoke, the softness seeming to leave her for a moment before her gaze again fell on his face, the site of which almost made her feel as though she would melt, while also having a rather calming affect on her.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:33 am  Kain Reaver
With a soft chuckle, he hands her glass back to her. " That's quite alright. I don't mind." His eyes catch her smooth legs and he resists the urge to glide a fingertip up and down them. Instead he turns and faces her, looking at her beauty once again that captivated him completely. "So Lillith, tell me about yourself. How did you get your name?"
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:27 am  Samantha Reaver
Lilith starts to lean in as if to kiss him before she aburptly stands and hands him her wine glass. With swift steps she entered the bathroom closing the door behind her. She removed her clothing and used the trash bin under the sink as a laundry basket. She still had dried blood upon her and for some reason she wanted to impress Turel. She stepped into the shower and showered faster then she ever had, almost as if she were afraid he would leave if she took to long. When she had finished, all traces of blood gone from her she turned the water off and grabbed a towel. As she stepped from the shower she saw that all her belongings were now in the corner. She dried her body and hair before she pulled a robe out of her luggage and slipped it on before returning to Turel. The robe a satin royal purple that fell just above her knee, tied at the waist which accentuated. Her figure. Her still damp hair hung down her back as she walked closer to where he sat "sorry if I took to long" she said softly before sitting on the bed next to him stretching her shapely legs before her and crossing them at the ankles
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:20 am  Kain Reaver
Smiling softly, he hears her question and he shakes his head. "No, not at all." He holds out his hand so that he may take her glass when she stands and can change.
Post   Sponsored content

Overlook Motel

Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Creed of Eternal Darkness :: Role-Play (RP) Topics :: Cities :: The City of Cimmerian :: Public Sector-
Jump to: