The Creed of Eternal Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creed of Eternal Darkness

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the doors. Be the healer or the faker. The keys are in your hands. Realize you are your own sole creator of your own masterplan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Streets of Shadows

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kain Reaver
Administrator
Administrator
Kain Reaver

The Streets of Shadows - Page 5 Empty
PostThe Streets of Shadows

The Streets of Shadows - Page 5 1838527_f260

A maze of ever turning and intercrossing roads, lined with tall oak tress and drip with spanish moss that sways soundlessly in the breeze casting their lacy shadow where you tread. There are many dark alleys and heavy shadows where creatures of the night may lurk. Gas lanterns line the streets with the soft amber glow that just creates more ever dancing shadows
Back to top Go down
https://creedofdarkness.forummotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

The Streets of Shadows :: Comments

Jin the Silent
Re: The Streets of Shadows
Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:31 pm  Jin the Silent
the angel did not wanted to reveal his origins or his name for he is well known by the humans. without thinking twice he answered by shortening his name. "call me Cass... Cass Zantos... I'm a stranger in these parts... can you show me how these parts operate?" the angel asked concealing his purpose to bring havoc in the streets.
Eroticavampyria
Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:17 pm  Eroticavampyria
"I am Thyra. What be your name?" The Vampyre bowed, long ebony hair graced down armored shoulders entwining between its spikes. Her voice was confident yet face showed no emotion.
Jin the Silent
Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:45 pm  Jin the Silent
Cassiel quickly hid his surprised expression, as his hunting hat covers his face. he responded in a calm tone. "I was going to ask the same question... but im afraid I have you mistaken with someone else..." he said trying to show a bit of his coldness, but deep within him, he was curious. "but may I ask your name?" he asked.
Eroticavampyria
Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:33 pm  Eroticavampyria
As he approached it seemed time had suddenly slowed down, indeed she did not detect his presence but something told her to turn around, so she did. Crimson eyes glimpsed at the startled man before searching the area again, "Do I know you?!" she asked uncertainly. The Vampyre's fingers crept down her waist to lightly graze against the hilt of her sword with caution.
Jin the Silent
Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:13 pm  Jin the Silent
The angel suddenly stopped. he felt a presence similiar in his travels. Cassiel could not tell what it is. he surveyed the area, trying to find the aura. "impossible... this presence.. it cant br her.." he thought to himself on that. the angel remained in low profile undetected by the the rest of the cities people by his human-like appearance of a hunter of animals. he also noticed humans walking along with vampires sharing each other. "the humans... are they compelled by these vampires?" he thought about that for a minute, but the presence he felt became more imortant than anything else. he began to search the place trying to find the source. the closer he got to the source, the more his heart began to race. then suddenly, he saw a women before him. the entire street grew in silence in his mind as he sees her in with a surprised expression on his face.
Eroticavampyria
Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:55 pm  Eroticavampyria
Deep within the city of Cimmerian across the smokey streets lurked a being not quite human. The alleyway shadows conjured a single silhouette which slowly broke free from the blackened flame cloak like a suffocating butterfly. Not quite as colourful but beautiful as cold morning. The Vampyre stood still inhaling her surrounding admiring the coated darkness which infested the streets.
Jin the Silent
Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:23 am  Jin the Silent
upon arrival was cassiel, he walked into the city streets smelling the dark auras of many creatures.
"so much darkness... I have came to the right place to exterminate..." he said with a evil smirk on his
face. the vengeful angel made a praying pose as he prepares for a surprising summoning.
"gaurdians of the inferno.. obey my cry... come forth and destroy... and bring them into their demise...."
the ground began to shake as the summoning appeared to be close to a complete success.
Broken_Tears
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:21 pm  Broken_Tears
As she aimlessly drove around the darkened streets, her vision was near perfect as she glanced around. Turning to her side she looked at the bags of blood that still were in the seat next to her, smirking she kept driving her black mercedes's engine purring softly as she accelerated the gas. Pulling into the parking lot of a hotel, her car screached to a halt.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:32 am  Samantha Reaver
With a deep breath Samantha finally relaxes at the sight of their new home in the distant. The tall modern structure almost like a welcoming beacon in the night, and she leans back against the seat as the draw closer. A part of her almost eager to setup home there and make it there own. She chuckles softly and shakes her head against the headrest 'such a human thought' she thinks with mild amusement
Kain Reaver
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:27 am  Kain Reaver
Kain sees the road for home, and power drifts through the turn, the tires screeching in the night. He rights the car and speeds off towards home, and much to his surprise, his vision shifts, his ice blue eyes turning white and the relief of the familiar view of his infinite awareness calms his nerves. He sees nothing behind them, figuring he's lost whatever it was that was following them. He uses his vision to continue on home, and he slows down to begin pulling in the driveway.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 am  Samantha Reaver
"Must have been maybe 80 years ago. I've a lot a lot of time to read and learned the mind is capable of more then most ever are aware off, you just need to tap into that and you would be surprised what you are capable of." Samantha then tightens her seatbelt, hoping they lose the creatures soon and her and Kain just make it home in one piece.
Kain Reaver
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:10 am  Kain Reaver
As Kain starts to reach speeds of 90 mph, thinking that whatever is out there will be lost into the dust he's leaving behind. He glances to Sam just as her eyes shift back to normal. "Infinite awareness huh? How and when did you get that ability my love?"
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:58 am  Samantha Reaver
"Yes, that would be them" she answers in reply while turning in her seat to look out the back window. She goes silent as her eyes go go white and she uses the infinate awareness ability that Kain was curious how shhe acquired and can see what would look to be a shadow moving through the streets several blocks behind them. Facing forward once again her eyes return to their amethyst hue.
Kain Reaver
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:52 am  Kain Reaver
"Well, we'll get to that when we can. I think I can sense whatever they are, but I'm not sure. I just sense groups of beings. Those would be those things wouldn't it?" Kain continues to speed home, hearing Sam's thoughts and she would know that he in fact had spent quite some time in this era long long ago, but he never forgot how to drive. It was seemingly embedded in his nature, never to be forgotten.
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:42 am  Samantha Reaver
"Well, we will have to set up some precautious and such around the perimeter of our home, but we might have a couple nights still to do that" Samantha sways with the car, keeping her body relaxed much like you would if riding a motorcycle so she flows with each strong corner that Kain makes and thinks nothing of the manner in which he drives other then she hadn't realized he had spent so much time in this era.
Kain Reaver
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:37 am  Kain Reaver
Kain listens to his wife as they roar through the streets, Kain checking the mirrors systematically as he drifts a corner, both him and his wife leaning to the right as they power slide through a left turn, Kain counter-steering to avoid spinning out. Once the sports car rights out, Kain gives a little more gas, roaring through the streets. He hopes Sam doesn't think he's doing this just for thrills, but their safety is the most important thing right now. "Well I hope for their sake they don't come and attack either one of us."
Samantha Reaver
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:26 am  Samantha Reaver
With a sigh Samantha turns her head and looks upon Kain's profile. "I'm not quite sure how to explain them, other then they are very much unlike anything we have ever encountered. They seem to live in...hordes, or nests I suppose you might say and attack like an animal would seeking prey. They act something like a zombie, but are far more intelligent and cunning" Samantha then falls silent allowing Kain to process all she had just said.
Kain Reaver
Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:16 am  Kain Reaver
The engine of their BMW M3 GTR roars as Kain floors the accelerator, shifting perfectly thus causing the tires to screech with each shift, showing his expertise in operating a sport vehicle. Kain looks in the rear view mirror again, making sure nothing is giving chase. As they speed down the streets, the local authorities having abandoned the normal laws and guarding the streets as best they can and allowing speeding vehicles the right to speed in order to escape the night creatures. Kain looks to Sam as they speed home. "What the hell are these night creatures anyways? Doesn't anyone fight with honor anymore?"
Broken_Tears
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 pm  Broken_Tears
A black sleek sedan car pulled onto the streets, driving at a moderate speed. The windows were tinted so dark that nothing could be seen from the outside. From the inside of the car, Katherine eyed the streets with silver orbs, this world was still so new to her after so many centuries of trying to get used to it. It seemed like just yesterday that she was ruling her own kingdom. And now here she sits behind the wheel of her car, dressed in denim jeans and a white button down shirt. The streets lamps passed by like a blur as she kept driving, she had received word that her sister and her brother resided in this town and so she came in hopes to be with familiar people.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:26 pm  Kain Reaver
He kisses her sweet lips softly as she stands and he shuts the door, locking the car behind them as they head towards the Super Walmart, his arm around her waist, keeping them as close as possible for all time. They approach the massive store, and Kain chuckles at the easy access they have to whatever they want, versus way back when, they had to pretty much fend for themselves.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:20 pm  Samantha Reaver
Unfastening her seatbelt she then swings her legs out of the car while placing her slender hand in Kain's and pulls herself to her feet, the muted sunlight not bothering her as it would many of her kind, but even still overexposure would do her arm. For the moment she is grateful for the shade that the bill of the baseball cap provides over her eyes, for they are the most sensitive to sunlight and the first to receive damage.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:15 pm  Kain Reaver
They continue driving until they finally see their destination and pull into the driveway. The parking lot isn't quite full, but it also isn't empty, not is it easy to find a parking spot. Eventually they find one and Kain parks their expensive car, then chuckles at the thought of them 'being the rich people in a poor man's store'. Such was the attitude of modern low class society. Kain could really care less. The song finishes up and Kain kills the engine and hops out of the car, heading to the passenger's side door and opening it for his beloved with an outstretched hand for her to hold while she gets out.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:06 pm  Samantha Reaver
Samantha had found this song rather moving as she found a lot of this genre of music seemed to speak to her in a way that music never had in al her many centuries, millinia of being alive. She had found for the most part she had had adapted the easiest to this time, and she enjoyed laughing at the obes that thought themselves to be true vampires. There had been many a night during Kain's illness when she would wander the streets and scare those beings within an inch of their lives. She had always had a slightly malicious side to her and that hadn't changed at all.
Kain Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:59 pm  Kain Reaver
Kain sings along with his beloved, not knowing that she had grown an affinity to the song. But they sang out loud together. Despite the lyrics speaking of a coupld breaking up and the guy killing himself, parts of the lyrics worked perfectly, especially with the situation they experienced. The weather was nice, not a cloud in the sky and the temperature was a perfect 79 degrees. The sun was out, the breeze was cool, traffic was light. Everything was as a city utopia would be imagined as they cruised along the streets.
Samantha Reaver
Post Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:55 pm  Samantha Reaver
Smiling even more, the tip of her ivory fangs peering from behind her crimson lips she turns up the volumn letting the song fill the car as she herself sings along, never forgetting the time that her beloved had sang this song to her and it had grown to become one of her favorites. Her foot taps against the floorboard to the rhythm of the music.
Post   Sponsored content

The Streets of Shadows

Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next